Saturday, February 4, 2012

Delirium

Delirium or acute confusional state is a common and severe neuropsychiatric syndrome with core features of acute onset and fluctuating course, attentional deficits and generalized severe disorganization of behavior. It typically involves other cognitive deficits, changes in arousal (hyperactive, hypoactive, or mixed), perceptual deficits, altered sleep-wake cycle, and psychotic features such as hallucinations and delusions. 


What if love were a disease?


I read the first few pages of this book and got a little frightened of what were the real contents of it. It seemed a little too deep for me. It felt like I was once again, entering uncharted territory. But I'm determined to finish it. Whatever this book has in store for me, I'm going to take it. There may be something hidden inside that I never knew about. Right now, I'm learning that falling in love can kill. Really kill.


Let's pray I don't get nightmares, alright? I'm not sissy, I'm just being cautious that's all. Now, what IF love were a disease that kills....

No comments:

Post a Comment