Saturday, February 18, 2012

My heart was never yours

Someone else can make me smile after all. And he appreciates me for me. He sees the true beauty in me and truly likes me. The more I talk, the more he listens. He talks, and I can't help but hang on to every word. He better stop complimenting me or my ego is going to shoot through the roof. My face also can't take anymore blushing. So, stop it! He's supportive of my music, my band and he's known me for longer than you have. We're laughing... together.

In the end, even if he turns out to be just a friend, he made me smile. Which is more than I can say for you right now. It doesn't matter that he may not win looks-wise. Guess what? He's older than you and definitely more mature. So, go ahead with another one of your 'experiments'. I don't want to hear bout it any longer. Cheat on her like you did on your previous 'experiments'. Well, actually, don't do that.

All I know is, you're not breaking my heart, and he is making my heart smile :) ( If that's even possible :/ )

1 comment:

  1. The dress is so pretty! :D hehehehe i hope that made you smile a bit! <3

    ReplyDelete