Wednesday, February 8, 2012

He's mine

He did the sweetest thing today. First of all, supporting Pandu Puteri Renjer (Girl Guides) by buying the items we're selling. As the so called "Unit Leader", I was trying to persuade several of my classmates to support us. But my brother... My brother, my brother, my brother.

"I want to be the last to order"

Alright then. So, I gave him the order sheet of paper last, just before school ended. In it, he slipped a piece of A4 paper with the money in it.

"Don't open it until you get home"

Okay... But guess what I found that made my day... :) My (self-appointed) brother made an order (anonymous of course :P) to a girl named Samantha Koh from 5 Meranti. A vanilla cupcake and one of the 5 uniquely designed badges courtesy of Lim Yi Fen.

Here's why the order made was even more special. Vanilla, because the only other choice was chocolate. And anyone who knew me well would know that chocolate for me is like depression, because I only eat it when I'm in a bad mood. So, vanilla was perfect. But the badge... Of all the badges, he made the perfect choice, and I don't use the word 'PERFECT' often. He bought the one that read "Some things are just worth waiting for <3" :)

My heart might as well have melted then. He didn't write a note to be attached to the gifts, but the A4 paper he used to wrap the money in, it said this :
"Happy Valentines Day Sis :) Have Fun :D"

He seldom admits to being my brother and caring about me and vice-versa. But this small gesture truly made my day. I know it ruins a little bit of the surprise element because I'm one of the people in charge of this project, but either way, my brother made me one very happy girl. And I am so proud that he's mine.
(This makes more sense when I tell you that he has no actual sisters and I have no actual brothers. So we compromise with each other. :) One heck of a compromise huh ;) Love you lil' bro! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment