Sunday, February 19, 2012

You proved me wrong

You will never know how much the time we spent together meant to me. Now, I hope you notice me no longer staring at you. No longer waiting for your arrival at events. So, now that you invite me to a venue where you're performing, I have no intention of even trying to make it. It's not like you ever bothered where my band was playing next or when and where I was performing. I have a talent, and so do you. The dream of performing alongside you is now a faint memory. You will never know how much I saw in you and still see in you. You should really start doing more for yourself than continuing in this petty life of yours. I see you, I saw you. Now, I don't know who you are anymore.



Goodbye Nathan...

No comments:

Post a Comment