One round.. Two rounds.. I'm getting dizzy. Sandra, are you alright? What is it this time? Is some boy bothering you? Is some boy hurting you? Is some boy confusing you?
"No, some boy is not making my heart beat fast enough"
She thought she finally found that one to make her happy. Because he did make her happy. He does make her happy. She finally fell for the nice guy. The slightly geeky, tall, and slightly buff nice guy from next door. But... Why does something feel wrong then?
"Don't tell me you're still in love with that good for nothing bad boy? Or are you hung up on that boy who seems to be currently ignoring you? Or in my words, not paying you enough attention?"
"Hold on, Sandra... He may be just what you need in your life right now."
She's afraid he can't handle her baggage. She knows that she should give him a chance. She's always been one to give out chances. Unlimited chances. She's just afraid of giving another piece of her heart away to a boy who may not be her future husband. What would her actual husband say to this?
"You gave a little piece of your heart to all those boys?? And now you expect me to take what's left of your heart when I want all of it?"
She's so confused. She admits, there is a boy bothering her. There was a boy hurting her. There are always boys confusing her. She needs guidance. She needs to focus on her faith, her family, her studies, her future.
"Nice guys like that don't wait around long. They're not easy to find either, Sandra."
"Make him wait for me. Cause I think I do like him. And I actually hope he likes me too."

No comments:
Post a Comment