Friday, November 18, 2011

I know you've been reading

Haha, this is the randomest post yet but as some of you know, I'm sometimes a bit desperate to know if I have any readers out there and the LIVE TRAFFIC FEED helps me see just how many people have visited my blog in how many hours. I really like that app;) Anyway, recently, I've been checking my blog as usual, and I noticed that someone from Saint Louis, Missouri has been reading my blog quite often. I just wanted to say thanks. I know this may sound weird, but it makes me happy knowing I have readers from other countries. Hahah:) Sometimes, I can guess when a relative or a close friend has visited my blog, but I am almost 100% certain that I know no one from Missouri. So, from a teenager in Selangor, Malaysia, I just wanted to thank you. Again. Whoever you are. For making my day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment