I didn't know what to expect on this extra meeting, but it turned out better than I could've asked for. The competition was a bit stiff, but I think we won;) Who knew calling homes and short listing them could be so much fun? It does benefit to help others. Or at least, go through the process of it. One step at a time. I found out that I'm pretty good at conversing with adults. I have people skills, YEAH! hehe:) My partner in crime in charity was a little too competitive I must say. But if it weren't for the fake fights and egos, it wouldn't have been as much fun. From forcing each other to take over the phone to making fake calls to throw off the competition to inside jokes. By the way, our phone secret is out! (press number 3 first please...)
I think I can do this. I felt like I belonged just a little bit more in just a few hours. Thanks Linda:) I guess I do have to make a bigger effort to break out of my shell. And trust that I won't be judged by others on who I really am on the inside. E.I.P, here I come!

My favourite post!!
ReplyDeleteill never forget that day!!!
Nicolas Ian Richards... :P
ReplyDeletePartner in crime. ;p
ReplyDeleteHaha Yeap;)
ReplyDelete