So, guess what? I received all my exam results already. Every one. Well, except for PJPK of course. Everyone's still uncertain if that subject is actually included in our percentage... I'm fairly satisfied with most of my results and as usual, I'm not afraid to show it. (My blog also gives me a place to write down all my results before I forget them, and before I lose the numerous number of papers I've written them down on.)
My percentage? 66.44%
Now, lets look at how good/bad my results are:
Bahasa Melayu 60% B
English 79% A-
History 60% B
Modern Maths 88% A
Add Maths 65% B+
Science 67% B+
Moral 75% A-
Accounts 46% D
Economics 58% C+
Placing in class : 4/31
This proves what an average student I am, doesn't it? I told you so!! Especially those out there who judged me by my looks. I hate it when they say "I thought you were smarter than this..." I've learned to shrug my shoulders and be happy with what I can achieve. If it's good enough for me, it's good enough for you:P
The only subject I'm not really satisfied with this term would have to be my English paper. Like I said in a previous post, I wasn't feeling very well during the paper. Maybe that was a small excuse, I definitely could have done better. I know it's still an A-, but I've never gotten lower than an 80%. Form 4 really is tough. I won't let this happen again!! The marking scheme really was strict. Oh my my....
I just fear that I've let my mum down in some small way. She always expected more of me, but never pushed me. Always telling me I'd done my best even though I knew I hadn't. She stood by me, through good and bad results. I remember her holding my hand when I was younger, helping me write the last few words of my practice paper before going to bed the day before exams. I really do miss her. She stuck by me all the way to PMR, I can't ask her for anything more. I just can't stop thanking her for having been there, for still being there for me. I know for a fact that's she's watching over me and her love for me is strong. A mother's love is unlike anything in the world. It's different from God's love, I know that, and I'm glad that I get to enjoy both. I love you, mummy. I never want to let you down!
Sam,the way you write, I'd question the teacher's efficiency in teaching and marking !! They ought to be the student instead.
ReplyDeleteBTW, you did great ! :-D
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Aunty Jackie:) I actually lost more marks in the non-essay paper. Haha:) I'll do better next time, I promise:)
ReplyDeleteI will. Told you it was my worst subject. I don't mind any other subject. It's just... ACCOUNTS!!
ReplyDelete