You should know, that when I'm sick, she'll stop at nothing to make me feel comfortable, until I'm all well again. She may not always look adorable, but just wait for night time. She surely looks adorable when she's asleep, or just tucked into bed.

We may not have a lot in common, but we love each other despite all our differences.
Talking to her is so different now than it was before. She really is all grown up.
I really hope we never grow apart. I also hope she never keeps secrets from me. I really love talking to her when it comes down to it. I wouldn't mind telling her all my secrets, if she can keep them of course. I know I would keep her secrets.
Walking with my sister, hand-in-hand, is rare nowadays. I'm cherishing every moment for sure.
I love you, Mikaela Mah Hui Chern!!!:)

Inseparable sisters:D (Y)
ReplyDelete