***
"He is amazing." She can smile, she can laugh, she can make him smile, she can make him laugh. Can't he see past her put-together self? She's all broken inside. She needs someone.. to just hold her. "He is so patient with me. He takes the time to get to know me. I love the time we spend together."
***
"She is amazing." He wants something more, but he's afraid to act on his feelings. "I love talking to her, I love making her smile. She has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen." He can see past her walls. She's so vulnerable, and he knows it. He doesn't want to push the friendship. A very special relationship. He would never take advantage of her.
***
"Please read my mind..." they both make this mistake. Waiting. Not moving forward.
I really wish I had a story of my own to tell. I'm tired of bringing my self-made characters together just to satisfy myself. Isn't it about time I feel what they are feeling? I can pretend I know what being in their shoes is like, but I'd just be kidding myself. I love writing my stories, don't get me wrong. I just... want to experience it for myself. Maybe just one more time before I graduate high school a year from now.
This could be a really bad idea. As they say, "Be careful what you wish for."
If my prince charming were to show himself to me tomorrow, Sam would have this thought in her head "You're gonna be the same villain that breaks my heart in this story." If Sam keeps thinking like this, it's no wonder she scares of every boy that's ever taken an interest in her. Funny story, huh? Well after a few reruns of this, it really is no longer funny.
Ps, when I speak of myself in a third person, it's when I emphasize my silliness and sometimes, inappropriateness.
I read your mind. Because it's the closest I can get to you. Whoever you are... Just look for me. I'm the girl hiding inside that hood, among other things. This is Sam, spilling her heart onto a page apparently many of her family, friends and sometimes, strangers read.
This story is amazing:D but I can't seem to find the like button:P
ReplyDeleteHahaha, thanks Hoe Ming!:) That's a real big compliment.
ReplyDelete