I can't tell you exactly what I experienced, you had to be there yourselves. But I will post some pictures I've stolen from facebook, introduce you to some great people I met. Gahhh!!! I must see them again. I was sick since the 3rd day of camp or so, so I didn't take many pictures with my new found friends, but trust me when I say I love my gospel partners with all my heart and I can't wait to see them again.
The follow-up from camp is serious. I feel more focused now. I realize that I can talk to God without getting distracted. Which is amazing. My prayers feel more focused and I smile because I know He is listening. I can feel Him in me. It's truly wonderful:)
Today was also my dad's birthday. FRANKIE MAH KOK WENG!! You are 61-years-old! No denying it, no running from it. My sister and I paid for lunch & dinner today. It was over RM100 each. Can you believe that? You deserve it la, Papa! Hehe. Thanks so much for raising us, and I hope that you had a great birthday. I'm trying my best to help out with the house work, and here's another bomb for those of you who know me. I'm dropping accounts.
I decided at camp. Before camp, I prayed for an answer from God, and I can't exactly explain it but I got my answer. No, I am not taking the easy way out. For those out there with judgements, and your own views, keep them to yourselves. I made up my mind. 9 subjects it is for me for SPM. I hope I can still be the class monitor and I know with God by my side, there is nothing I can't do. So Yay!! hehe:)
My peeps;)
I just love this:)
I got Yi Qian to take a picture with me:)
Ahhhh!!! Julian Yon. Isn't he cute? Just to be clear, he's the one in the middle. The other guy is Darren Kok, a new-old found friend:)
My group joint with Andrew's for this team building project. Heh, not bad huh?
Andrew and Manda!! Thank you both for taking care of me especially when I was sick.
Ian Ho. Tze Kwang's childhood friend. A friend like I've never had before. Now, stop with the HOT ex and muscle talk.
My girls. Camp wouldn't have been the same without each of those girls in the picture:)
Tze Kwang. You stole my idea, but I forgive you.
James Lim. It was awesome worshiping with you la. Must do it again next year;)
Joshua Lim. Why are you so understanding?;) Thanks for praying for me. I'm so glad I got to know you better. Better keep in touch;)
This was taken just before camp. Awkward turtle? No more. Friends and partners in the gospel. That's what we all are now:)












Having our groups join to build those towers was a real great way to start camp :) And I hear your story touched a lot of people in camp too :) And not only the ones you know ;)
ReplyDelete