Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm hearing everything you're not saying

I'm not dumb. I know when something's being hidden from me. Some emotion especially. I also know when someone's frustrated at me and doesn't want to show it. You don't know me well enough yet, but apologizing and taking the blame is what I do best. I should really be getting on your nerves by now. Nope, not another apology here. To try and face the immature behavior of this earth is beyond my comprehension.

As I say this, not everything is on my shoulders. There are other people suffering because of the inconsideration of others. I am thinking about the well-being of these people, which includes just about everyone, because I am learning to love these new brothers and sisters in Christ I'm getting to know. They deserve better, don't you think?

I stepped up and did my best. I was hoping you'd be my partner and do the same. So now, I'm stuck with my own thoughts. I'm hearing everything you're not saying because that's just how my brain works. Yeah, I over-think stuff, but that's only because I care.

I will not let my frustration get the better of me. Maybe you will, but I won't. I stepped up. Now, I'm going to try and be the bigger person. Anyway, I should let you in on a little secret. I'm not carrying all this weight on my own. Guess who's helping me? My God. My most gracious and awesome God. If you won't help me, He will. He always has been. I pray you will come around soon, cause guess what? We still have a lot on our plates and we most likely have to do it together.

Ps, I can sometimes read minds too. Just remember, I hear EVERYTHING you're not saying;)

No comments:

Post a Comment