I see you. You're running now aren't you? Funny, isn't it? How the tables have turned. Should I be done waiting? I thought I was just done chasing. My mind isn't clearer without this little distraction. I think it would've been just as messed up. But what if you could help relieve some of my worries? What if you were that one person who could talk some sense into me. I always talk to myself, and I'm pretty sure I'm not talking any sense to myself. I'm not one to say 'what if', I don't want to have any regrets in my life.
My life seems to be moving at full speed now. But I will always have time to sit down and think. Or lie down and think. That one hour I use to go through every little detail in my life before I finally fall asleep at night. That's when I work my magic. It's my magic hour;) I don't want my mind to be bombarded with all serious thoughts. Of course I have time for you. You just don't know it. Yet.
I'm being responsible. Or at least, I'm trying to be. Isn't that what you want? I do know how to have fun too. I can laugh, I can smile. I can't help it, but when you look at me like that, I feel like you know. Then you're oblivious again. I sigh and stop running towards, instead, I run away. Then I stop running entirely. But without warning, you start to run. Away. So I decide to stay put, and wait. I will never be done waiting. You're an amazing creation. You know that? Just remember, I see you. I'm not trying to, but I do. And I know for a fact that you see me too.
I'm not hiding, I'm just waiting.
Chanel-ling my emotions, mummy. I feel funny on the inside. And it's not good funny.

Yet another awesome story:D well done :)
ReplyDeleteYou're good. Reading my blog right after I blog. Thanks again:) Really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome:)
ReplyDelete