Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'll be back. I'll be praying

I will be gone next week for NSCFL Camp. So, this blog right here won't be updated till I get back. Which will be towards the end of next week. I have plans throughout November and half my December calendar is full already. Wow, busy, busy Sam! I can do this.

Been talking to God a lot lately, now more than ever actually and I can really feel his presence sometimes. I feel the serenity he gives me and I'm always listening for His voice, His guidance. No one else's. Aren't we all blessed to have a God like Him? We really should counting our blessings. It took me a while but I'm here, and I surrender everything to Him. Whatever it is, no many how many tears, He's with me. Sometimes, I can almost hear His voice. I pray and I pray. And that's all I do. I pray. And I'll be praying throughout my journey on earth and my journey with Him.

I will miss blogging, but I'll be back;) See you readers then!
Lots of love, your aspiring writer, Sam:)

No comments:

Post a Comment